1/13/10

"These are a few of my favorite things"

While having a schedule of eat, waketime, then nap (every 3 hours) may seem like a pretty boring life, Charis has made the most of it and has discovered a few things that she absolutely loves...

#1 - The adorable girl in the mirror... ANY mirror. Charis hasn't figured out who she is yet, but Charis knows that she is smiley, cute, and has a pretty similar disposition.


#2 - Snuggling in the towels after bath time.



#3 - Running with Momma... what a doll to look at while I work out.


On another note, there are a few things that she absolutely DOES NOT like. (Sorry, I don't have the horrible documented as well with photos. I usually try to make it through those situations sane, and pictures are too much effort to be a priority in those times):

#1 - Luke warm baths (I do have this one documented with pictures. It was her first bath on her first day in the world. What were we thinking: "Oh... she's been nice and warm and snuggly in mommy for nine months. So, we should put her in some tepid water to liven her up a bit"?!?!? We did learn our lesson, though, and bath time is now one of her favorite things.


Here she is on November 2nd (the day after she was born) in a much hotter bath. As you can see, she was much more delightful in bath number two.

#2 - Every other shot. Some she doesn't flinch; others she freaks out. So, we never know what we're gonna get.

#3 - The taste of Target brand "Tylenol." I'm learning that her taste buds take approximately 3.5 seconds to react to anything. So, that is my window of opportunity to get it in and then get the binky in.

No comments:

Post a Comment