3/9/10

Ham and A Half

For those of you that have not seen Charis's closet, I just have to preface with the fact that our daughter has been blessed with an adorable (and very full) wardrobe. Between my sister (whose 3 kids have outgrown everything "baby") and all of our generous friends that showered us while pregnant, we received countless clothes for Charis and we feel very blessed to only have bought a handful of clothing articles for baby girl.

That said, we are starting to get into the 3-6 and just 6 month sizes of which we have a bunch of adorable sets. I am realizing that Charis must know that she is dressed "cute" now because I always seem to get the best pictures of her flirting with the camera when she is wearing a little number from a boutique and/or some sort of hair or foot accessory.

Here are a few pics of times recently when I was just dying to get a good pic and Charis was actually playing along. I'm going to savor this little ham of ours - who is clocking in a just over 13 pounds: Quite the "ham," indeed...

No comments:

Post a Comment